Friday, February 2, 2007

Triumph of the Veil

Get it? Like Triumph of the Will? Oh, never mind.


As promised, the triumphant picture of the 30-odd rows of the veil:

Did I say triumphant? I meant bad. A bad picture of the veil. But at least you can see the pattern developing. Most of the yarn is still wet, so I don't know when I'll be able to knit on it more.
On a completely unrelated note, I finally told my boyfriend about this blog. He wasn't surprised. Then I asked him if I was talking about knitting less (on the theory that with the Internet to talk to about it, maybe I wasn't bothering him as much). He just started laughing. So I'm thinking that's a no. Then the next day, I had him leaning over my shoulder while I talked about color combinations for a sweater I want to make. So, that's definately a no. More details on the sweater if it actually develops. I'm starting to feel bad that I keep talking about things that never come to fruition.

No comments: