Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pirate mitten is blocked, and looking rather pretty, I think. The only thing I really changed about the pattern is the back. I used pinstripes.
Because of the pinstripes, I had to slightly modify the year on the right hand mitten. I reduced the two and the seven by one stitch each. I like it.
Since these mittens don't really fit me too well, I'm giving them to a friend. We were hanging out last weekend and I noticed she had really small hands, so I asked if she wanted them. They'll have a good home.
The other thing I knit, to get rid of the yarn is this:
It's a modification of Java-a-Go-Go. With argyle. It makes me happy, although I haven't actually used it yet, so I don't know if it'll work.

1 comment:

Piuta said...

Good for people to know.