Knitting didn't take as much of a backburner as I had hoped. I'm getting my readings done, though, so it's all good.
The Letter Have it Bag is done, just needs to have some ends woven in and be felted. the alternate yarn for the handles is a very close match.
The wedding veil (Ingrid's Bridal Knot shawl) is coming along slowly. I'm on row 25 or so, and the pattern has just barely begun. When there's anything to show, there will be pictures. I will say that I did the invisible cast on, and loved it. I wanted to put that on everything I knit, but not everything needs an invisible cast on.
A while ago, a friend requested a hat with his name on it. My first successful intarsia and I forgot to take a picture before handing it over. Next time I see him, though, pictures.
I also have a mostly-completed Shelden, from Knitty (no pictures, the poor turtle only has three legs). I was showing it off to my boyfriend, who really liked the shell pattern, enough that he wondered if I could put it on a hat for him. I love making my boyfriend stuff, so that's in progress now. I started with an invisible cast on (yay! I got to use it!) and knit a small hem, then started the pattern. We decided on navy and black for the colors, both from my stash, but I'm worried there isn't enough contrast. Plus the bottom edge is a bit scalloped, and I'm not sure how he'll feel about that. Once he's awake, I'll ask him.