Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No progress on Mariah. She's been sent to Time-Out while I work on other projects and try to figure out how to deal with my issues with her.

The Pirate Mittens... did not work out. I'm just going to pretend I never tried to make those and order some actual sport weight yarn sometime in the future.

The only thing I have been knitting on is the World's Most Boring Scarf. Once I stopped bitching about it and actually started knitting it, it's going pretty quickly. I'm about two feet into it now, I think I want it about six feet when I'm done, so I've got a little bit. No picture, it's just an nondescript black rectangle attached to bamboo needles.

When I started this blog, I don't think I quite understood how everything works. People need to know that it's out there before they'll start reading it. I wondered if I should stop writing until I had gained more of a web presence, then restarted with some readers. But I sat down and thought, and came up with the conclusion that I'm not doing this for other people. I'm doing it for myself, and I enjoy it. So the blog will continue, and if I ever do have people reading it, they'll have archives to go through. Which isn't a bad thing, really.

No comments: