Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Look who's blogging now!

New Year's Resolutions:

1. Start a knitting blog.
Hey, look. Already done.

2. Keep up with the knitting blog.
Umm, we'll see how this goes. Given my criminally short attention span, this may be a bit harder than number 1.

I had been toying with the idea of starting a knitting blog for a while, but I kept putting it off for various reasons. Sometime in November, I realized I was composing blog entries in my head for various WIPs, and realized that this had gone too far, and I needed to start a blog soon, like after finals were over, when I would have plenty of time. Finals were over, and I kept telling myself that I would start this blog the next day, and wax lyrical about whatever I was working on at that time. Three weeks and a surprising number of finished objects later, I have this.

I've never really done a blog before, so this is a bit of a learning process. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: