The attempt to clear out my UFOs is going pretty well, I think. Twinkletoes has been declared a lost cause (what was I thinking?), and, um, well, disposed of. Sheldon now has one leg attached to his sad little body, and I have started the second pirate mitten. Which has served to remind me that I hate, hate, corrugated ribbing. But I'm halfway done with that, and will be onto the fun, fun, fair-isle section soon. Beyond these, may I present you with:
The completed baby cardigan, from this pattern, modeled by the lovely Calypso Beragilt (the closest thing I have to a baby-shaped object). As soon as I've washed it, it's going to my fiance's nephew.
The hardest part of this was finding buttons masculine enough for a boy. Apparently, dark blue dragonflies (which is what I was going to use) are not masculine. They are, in fact, girly. So, the buttons I used are very gender neutral numbers. 1, 2, 3 in primary colors on a white background.
But I still liked the dragonflies.