Thursday, February 8, 2007

Ack!!

Only 6 days until Valentine's Day! I have to knit now. Faster, better, etc. I have a plan for my Wayward Boyfriend. Since he's Buddhist, I want to set him up a little altar in our bedroom for him to meditate at. Taking my cue from Franklin, I'm knitting him a doily as an alter cloth. Luckily, that's all I need to do. And doilies are small, right? (we're just glossing over the fact that the first doily I tried to make for this purpose kicked my ass.


The World's Most Boring Scarf is finished! Just need to weave in a couple of ends and wash it.
Stats: Lionbrand Wool-Ease in black, knit on size 7 needles. Cast on 40 sts, knit in 1x1 rib until it's longer than I am tall, ask my WB if it's long enough, bind off. Cast on three new projects to celebrate.

No comments: